Dreamland for Keeps (Porkbelly Press, forthcoming)
by Sarah Nichols » @onibaba37
- Sarah’s chapbook She May Be a Saint (Hermeneutic Chaos Press, 2017) is reviewed by Sonja Johanson over at The Rumpus!
- 5 poems appear in Queen of Cups issue 48!
- “Be Careful” and “Red Light,” two erasure poems, are up at Public Pool.
Feeding the Dead (Porkbelly Press, 2017)
by M. Brett Gaffney »
- Feeding the Dead is delightfully reviewed at Rust+Moth.
- Mexicamericana is now available for pre-order! Free domestic shipping with pre-order & use of coupon code AMEZCUA. Offer expires May 29th.
My Own Strange Beast (Porkbelly Press, 2017)
by Melissa Atkinson Mercer
- My Own Strange Beast is now available for pre-order! Free domestic shipping with pre-order & use of coupon code STRANGEBEAST. Offer expires May 8th.
- Gulf Coast‘s video of Chen Chen reading from When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (BOA Editions, 2017).
- Chen’s interviewed by Lone Star Literary Life: “Poet Chen Chen on arriving and belonging, the craft of writing, and Texas.”
- Post interviews Chen: “Writing is Part of How I Resist.” (via Mud Season Review)
- two new poems in Daphne.