Good news, happenings, releases, reviews (& more) from our Porkbelly family:
- “Story I Tell in the Dark When I Can’t Sleep” is up at Rag Queen Periodical.
- Nicole’s article “Mindfulness Tips from a Former Stress Junkie” is up at The Vitamin Shoppe.
- new work in Red Paint Hill!
- Mexicamericana launched this month!
My Body Is a Poem I Can’t Stop Writing (Porkbelly Press, 2017)
by Kelly Lorraine Andrews » kellyandrewspoetry.com
- My Body Is a Poem I Can’t Stop Writing launches early next month!
Dry Spell (Porkbelly Press, 2016)
by Patrick Kindig » pdkindig.wordpress.com
Pray, Pray, Pray: Poems I wrote to Prince in the middle of the night (Porkbelly Press, 2015) by E. Kristin Anderson » www.ekristinanderson.com
- “Modified Mornings” and “The whole place is falling in,” both erasure poems, appear in Jet Fuel Review.
A Map of the Farm Three Miles from the End of Happy Hollow Road (Porkbelly Press, 2016) by Amorak Huey » amorakhuey.net
- Amorak’s second full length collection, Boom Box, will appear in Sundress Publications’ 2019 catalog!
Dreamland for Keeps (Porkbelly Press, 2018)
by Sarah Nichols
- “The Black Dahlia Dreams of Blade Runner,” “Dresses,” and “Dresses, Jewelry, Food” are up at Luna Luna Magazine.