(News & happenings with/from/about our poets & writers.)
- Chen’s first full length collection of poetry, When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities, was just released by BOA Editions!
- Possibilities was reviewed by Travis Chi Wing Lau via Up the Staircase Quarterly, also featured at BOA Editions.
- A conversation with Chen Chen is up at The Adroit Journal.
- Chen Chen & Emilia Phillips are leading the summer 2017 Poetry Retreat at Sundress Academy for the Arts, 26 May to 28 May. The retreat takes place on the lovely Firefly Farms in Knoxville, TN.
Apples or Pomegranates (Porkbelly Press, 2017 forthcoming)
by Anita Olivia Koester » anitaoliviakoester.com
- One of Anita’s poem appears in unsplendid.
- “Confessions of a Childless Woman (Fig. 1 & 2)” appears in Tupelo Quarterly.
- “Lunar Chart, Lost Year” appears in Tupelo Quarterly.
- Even After the End Matter (a chapbook) is forthcoming at Hermeneutic Chaos Press!
- Three new poems in Lockjaw.
A Map of the Farm Three Miles from the End of Happy Hollow Road (Porkbelly Press, 2016)
by Amorak Huey
- Huey’s Ha, Ha, Thump (Sundress Publications, 2015) reviewed at Blogging the Numinous by Janeen Pergrin Rastall.
Pray, Pray, Pray: Poems I wrote to Prince in the middle of the night (Porkbelly Press, 2015)
by E. Kristin Anderson » ekristinanderson.com
- Two poems nominated for the Rhysling Award.
My Own Strange Beast (Porkbelly Press, 2017 forthcoming)
Melissa Atkinson Mercer