- “Velvet, velvet, velvet, knife,” is up at r.kv.r.y quarterly. (One of EKA’s Prince poems, dealing w/ physical & psychological effects of long-term hospitalization).
- EKA’s poem “Selkie” from We’re Doing Witchcraft (Hermeneutic Chaos Press, 2016) has been nominated for a Rhysling Award.
- “At the freak-out point” is up at Lines+Stars. (It’s a Lois Duncan erasure!)
A Map of the Farm Three Miles from the End of Happy Hollow Road (Porkbelly Press, 2016)
by Amorak Huey
- “Crimes I Did Not Commit” and “How Things Turned Out” are up in the new Adroit Journal. (You can listen to them too!)
- A Map of the Farm Three Miles from the End of Happy Hollow Road is being taught in at least one University class this month! 🙂
Lost Birds of the Iron Range (Porkbelly Press, 2017)
by Amber Edmondson
- Lost Birds of the Iron Range was released just this month!