(News & happenings from/with/including/for our poets&writers)
- We All Have to Keep Our Heads, Sara’s newest micro chap of poems, is out from Ghost City Press!
How to Leave a Farmhouse (Porkbelly Press, 2015)
by Beth McDermott
Rooted by Thirst (Porkbelly Press, 2016)
by Tina Mozelle Braziel
My Heart in Aspic (Porkbelly Press, 2015)
by Sonya Vatomsky » @coolniceghost
- Sonya’s poem “Mourning Hair, Don’t Care” is up (with audio!) at Nostrovia! Tavern.
- Chen’s “Playing in the Square” received a Best of the Net nom from TheThe Poetry.
- Nicole’s “No One Asks” received a Best of the Net nom from TheThe Poetry.
- “Sorrow Singing,” “Somewhere, Another Woman Tells Her Husband Why She Doesn’t Want Another Child,” and “The Story About the Dog” appear in v3 i2 of Tinderbox Poetry Journal.