My Heart in Aspic (Porkbelly Press, 2015)
by Sonya Vatomsky // @coolniceghost
- Sonya’s full length, Salt is for Curing (Sator Press, 2015) is currently in pre-order. | teaser
- The first review of Sonya’s Salt is for Curing is up at The Belfry.
- My Heart in Aspic reviewed by Anna Elena Eyre via Hyacinth Girl Press.
“Vatomsky’s poetry explores this double edge of femininity in raw and exposing poems that surface in dreams as though they’re the remnants of a toothsome meal. Poems can be a shared breath, and Vatomsky allows us to breathe that breath that at once is an inhale/exhale or a birth and death.” | full review at HGP
What’s pink & shiny / what’s dark & hard (Porkbelly Press, 2015)
by Sarah B. Boyle // @pyrrhicspondee
- “On D Block” (the opening poem in What’s pink & shiny/ what’s dark and hard) was nominated by Lunch Ticket for Best of the Net.
- Also nominated by Lunch Ticket for Best of the Net: “Sea and Salt.”
Pray Pray Pray: Poems I wrote to Prince in the middle of the night (forthcoming)
by E. Kristin Anderson // @ek_anderson